Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Self Portraits

I've been working on an application form (it's for a place on a program for six weeks of working with design companies) that included a brief to do some self focused work it was a change of pace, darwing myself as me instaed of just using myself as reference for characters, here's two of what i came up with:


Firtly i wanted to try to do a typography self portrait, i'm a bit shy and drew a blank on what words to use so i enlisted the help of my friends and these are the words they think descibe me. I'm very happy with the end result which is rare for me.


Secondly is two portraits seperating me and the artist persona from each other, i tend to wear odd hats/goggles while i draw it started while i was alone in a small room alone for six months working on an animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment